26 Beautiful Beach Life Quotes (the best beach quotes about life!)
Living your best beach life?
And looking for some great beach life quotes to caption your adventures?
This is exactly what you’ll find below!
Oh and also a few beach quotes about life, for more inspiration.
Quotes About Life and the Beach
In this post, I’ve put together for you some of the best quotes about life and the beach.
These life beach quotes fall in 2 main categories:
- quotes about the beach and life: quotes comparing life to the beach
- quotes on beach life: quotes specifically related to life at the beach
Let’s start with our first category, life and beach quotes. The quotes you’ll find below all draw comparison between the beach and life. Whether it’s walking on the beach, the waves of the sea, or sand, the quotes use these elements to relate to life.
Here are the best life quotes, beach related:
- “Dear ocean, Thank you for making us feel tiny, salty, humble, and inspired, all at once.”
- “If we allow these moments to stick to us like sand, our lives can become castles.”
My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean’s edge as I can go.
- “For whatever we lose (like a you or a me), It’s always ourself we find in the sea.” E. E. Cummings
- “We dream in colors borrowed from the sea.”
- “It’s impossible to walk on the beach without making an imprint in the sand and taking some of it with us. Life is very much the same. If we noticed this we might be more aware of our actions and words.”
- “The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach waiting for a gift from the sea.” Anne Morrow Lindbergh
After a visit to the beach, it’s hard to believe that we live in a material world.
- “When a person dissolves into sand, maybe he leaves a little life behind. The life, out of which, we create our sandcastles.” Pehal
Did you find the right quote for you? I sure hope so!
If you were looking specifically for quotes about beach life, though, none of these quotes above made the cut I assume.
Don’t worry! I’ve got exactly what you need below. But first, here’s a video to fuel your beach life inspo
Quotes About Life on the Beach
Alright, let’s move on to the 2nd part: quotes about life on the beach!
While the quotes above were mostly life quotes related to the beach, the ones in this category are exclusively beach life captions & quotes.
If you’re looking for a caption about beach life to go with your selfie at the beach, you’ll probably find the right quote for you there.
Find below some of the best quotes about life at the beach:
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Sky above our heads. Sand beneath our feet. Life is good.”
A short quote, but definitely long enough to express how good life at the beach is!
- “Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: if you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard.” Psyche Roxas-Mendoza
I like anywhere with a beach. A beach and warm weather is all I really need.
- “We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch we are going back from whence we came...” John F. Kennedy
- “The waves of the sea help me get back to me.” Jill Davis
- “The cure for anything is salt water sweat, tears, or the sea.” Isak Dinesen
- “If you’re lucky enough to live by the sea, you’re lucky enough.”
- “A simple life is good with me. I don’t need a whole lot. For me, a T-shirt, a pair of shorts, barefoot on a beach and I’m happy.” Yanni
- “Life is better at the beach.”
- “I hope someday I’ll wake up to see that I live on the beach.”
Read more: The Best Beach Day Quotes
- “The beach to me is a sacred zone between the earth and the sea, one of those in-between places where transitions can be experienced where endings can be mourned and beginnings birthed.” Joan Anderson
- “The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.” Henry Beston
At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.
- “Beaches are territories of dreams. They are our favorite refuges; they are a protectorate for the soul during spring, summer, autumn, and winter. They shed our tears, and they hear our pain.”
- “To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.” Jeanne Moreau
- “If life is a journey, the beach is my destination.”
So there you have them all, 26 quotes about beach and life!
I hope you found inspiration in these beach and life quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #7 “The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach waiting for a gift from the sea.” by Anne Morrow Lindbergh – I love that comparison of life with the beach, living with no expectations and being open to anything that can happen.