29 Beach Love Quotes – The Best Romantic Beach Quotes
Who doesn’t love the beach? I know I do.
And what’s better than beach love quotes to express how much you love the beach!
The beach is also a great place for love and romance.
These romantic beach quotes below all help convey that feeling.
The Best Beach Quotes About Love
When it comes to love and beach, there are 2 main types of quotes:
- love on the beach quotes: romantic quotes that are related to the beach
- beach lover quotes: quotes about how much you love the beach
In this first part, we’ll look exclusively about love quotes, beach related. All the quotes included below are all romantic, and they’re all about love. They either compare beach and love, or include the beach in the idea of romance 🏖❤️
Here are the best quotes about beach and love:
- “Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away.” Sarah Kay
- “Walking beside the beach, hands held tight, love had a million lessons to teach, in that serene moonlit night.” Hart
I can see us holding hands, walking on the beach, our toes in the sand. I can see us on the countryside, sittin’ on the grass laying side by side.
- “You all want to know what my dream is? Very simple. To walk along the beach, holding the hand of my lover.” Michelle Bachelet
- “It was as if when I looked into his eyes, I was standing alone on the edge of the world... on a windswept ocean beach. There was nothing but the soft roar of the waves.” Anne Rice
- “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” William Goldman, in The Princess Bride
- “I love you more than there are grains of sand on the beach, fish in the sea, and waves in the ocean.”
- “Love you to the beach and back.”
- “I like long walks along the beach but when it’s with you, it’s the only place I want to be.”
Come walk with me, take off your shoes, let’s walk the beach with only the moon to light the path and waves to hear you tell me you love me.
- “Come walk with me along the beach, where sunsets seem within reach. We’ll search for treasures in the sand, as we walk hand in hand.”
So there you have them, the 11 best love quotes on the beach!
These are definitely my favorite quotes about the beach and love, and hopefully you found the perfect one for you in the bunch.
Keep the beach love mood alive with the song below (and maybe you’ll find a few lines that would be a good fit for beach couple captions for Instagram):
Still looking for love beach quotes? Just keep scrolling, I’ve got a few more for you below 👇
More Love Quotes About the Beach
The quotes in the first part were all love quotes about the beach, but you’ll find even more in this second part.
In addition to these beach and love quotes, you’ll find the other type of quotes below: beach lovers quotes. If you want to express how much you love the beach, quotes are a great way to go!
Find below some great beach quotes about love:
- “Don’t grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” Michelle Held
- “Mightier than the waves at sea is my love for you.”
- “I love you to the shore line and back.”
- “The sands of time will never wash away the love that I have for you.”
- “My feeling about the beach is quite simple. I just love the beach.”
I love you like the sea loves the shore.
- “Holding your hands, walking on the beach, in my mind it was fantasy, in my heart it was a destiny.”
- “To me, the sea is like a person like a child that I’ve known a long time. It sounds crazy, I know, but when I swim in the sea I talk to it. I never feel alone when I’m out there.” Gertrude Ederle
- “As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart never full of love.”
Read more: the best quotes about relaxing at the beach!
- “The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace.” Kate Chopin
- “It was love at first sight the day I met the beach.”
- “When you’re in love, the world is brighter. Sunnier. The air smells flowerier, and your hair is silkier, and suddenly you find yourself smiling at babies and strangers and old couples walking down the beach holding hands.” Jess Rothenberg
- “You’re the only fish in the sea for me.”
- “I followed my heart and it led me to the beach.”
Like a shell upon a beach, just another pretty piece, I was difficult to see, but you picked me.
- “Building a little bonfire at night on the beach and lying on a blanket with my wife under the stars is not only sexy, it’s romantic.” Benjamin Bratt
- “In high tide or in low tide, I’ll always be by your side.”
- “I crave a love so deep, the ocean would be jealous.”
And there you have them all, 29 love and beach quotes!
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes on beach love, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #6 “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” from the Princess Bride – yes you can call it cheesy, but still, it’s such a beautiful & romantic quote!