31 Beach Sand Quotes (the best quotes about sand and beach!)
In love with sand beaches?
Then you’ll love these beach sand quotes!
The Best Quotes on Beach Sand
One of my favorite part of the beach is the warm golden sand.
The first few steps on the beach, when your naked feet touch the sand, are always such a blessing.
Truth is, the sand is such an important part of why I love the beach, that I’ve put together a list of quotes about beach sand. Some of the quotes are about the grains of sand, some about sand, and some other draw comparison between sand and other things in life.
In all cases, though, the 31 quotes below are all quotes about beach and sand.
Here are the best quotes on beach sand:
- “I’m so happy. I don’t even care that I’ll have sand at the bottom of my bag for months.”
- “A little sand between your toes always takes away your woes.”
- “If it requires bare feet in the sand, my answer is yes!”
In every outthrust headland, in every curving beach, in every grain of sand there is the story of the earth.
- “Ah, the smell of salt and sand. There is no elixir on this blessed earth like it.”
- “You can shake the sand from your shoes but it never leaves your soul.”
- “Sky above our heads. Sand beneath our feet. Life is good.”
- “May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.”
- “Happiness is the sand between our toes, and the sunburn on our nose.”
- “I believe in the ocean curing all bad moods. I believe in the waves wiping away worries. I believe in seashells bringing good luck. I believe in toes in the sand grounding my soul.”
So there you have them, my 10 favorite beach and sand quotes!
All this list is missing is a quote about sandcastles. But hey, to make up for it, here’s a cool video about the 10 craziest sandcastles ever built:
And if you want more quotes about sand and beach, just keep scrolling 👇
More Sand Beach Quotes
What’s your favorite part about sand beaches?
Is it building sandcastles like in the video above? Running in the sand for your morning jog? Feeling the sand below your feet? Or maybe just because it’s so nice to lay on sand?
No matter why you love sand beach, I’m pretty sure you’ll love the sand beach quotes below.
Feel free to use any of these as beach sand captions for your Instagram pics!
Find below some great sand and beach quotes:
- “Let the waves hit your feet, let the sand be your seat.”
- “Writers begin with a grain of sand, and then create a beach.” Robert Black
A day at the beach is never lost time. When the warm grains of sand touch our hearts, we know we’re in the right place.
- “Dreams are made of sand and sunsets.”
- “I love you more than there are grains of sand on the beach, fish in the sea, and waves in the ocean.”
- “Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.”
- “Footsteps in the sand will always leave an impression on my mind.” Anthony T. Hincks
- “Sand on, stress off.”
- “Every wave kisses the shore, while the sand hugs your toes, and the wind brushes your checks.”
- “A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean.” Henry Grunwald
Read more: the most amazing Beach Day quotes!
- “In this big ball of people, I’m just one grain of sand on this beach.” Aurora
- “I’ve got beach sand stuck in my soul.”
- “Sandy toes, freckled nose.”
- “Life’s a beach, and I’m just playing in the sand.”
- “I’m a toes-in-the-sand kinda girl.”
- “The sand may brush off, the salt may wash clean, the tans may fade, but the memories will last forever.”
If everyone could just live near the ocean, I think we’d all be happier. It’s hard to be down about anything knee deep in the sand.
- “Let the waves hit your feet, and the sand be your seat.”
- “I have salt in my veins and sand in my heart.”
- “Waves tossed themselves against the shore, dragging grit and sand between their nails as they were slowly pulled back out to sea.” Holly Black
- “Friends, Sun, Sand and Sea, that sounds like a summer to me.”
You wish there was as many quotes as there are grains of sand on a beach; but no, you reached the end! These are the 31 sand quotes beach related that you can use.
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #8 “May you always have a shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.” – I know it’s meant to be a happy quote, but I find it so funny. Why would you want a shell in your pocket? This takes so much space! And sand in your shoes? No thanks!