39 Beach Sunset Quotes (best for your sunset beach captions!)
Beach sunset quotes, you say? Yep, I’ve got that in stock.
No less than 39 beautiful quotes, perfect for inspiration, and perfect to be used as caption for beach sunset pics.
Let’s jump straight into these sunset and beach quotes!
Quotes About Sunset on the Beach
Who doesn’t dream of a nice warm evening at the beach, laid down on the soft golden sand, watching the sky turn red as the sun slowly descends into the sea?
I’m currently writing this piece sat at my desk in my Paris apartment, and I’d much rather be at the beach watching the sunset let me tell you that! 🏖🌤
Maybe these beach and sunset quotes will help you dream about your future vacations, like me. Or maybe you were lucky to actually be there already, and you need some fire beach sunset Instagram captions to go with your pic!
When doing research to give you the best of the best quotes about sunset on the beach, I found plenty: so much in fact that I’ve decided to split them in 2 categories:
- sunset on the beach quotes: these quotes all relate to the sunset and the beach
- sea and sunset quotes: quotes more specifically about the sea (still related to sunset of course)
Let’s get started with the first type of quotes!
Here are the best quotes about beach sunset:
- “Dreams are made of sand and sun.”
- “The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.”
Foam is white and waves are grey; Beyond the sunset leads my way.
- “At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour, but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun until it sets.”
- “Massive waves and stunning vivid evenings.”
- “Sunset + beach + friends + food = Perfection.”
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them lead to magical sunsets on the beach.
A great sunset quote about life indeed! I once heard someone say they measure the quality of their month by the numbers of beach sunsets they witnessed.
- “Nothing soothe the soul like a sunset on the beach.”
- “Happiness is ... the sun setting over a beach.”
- “Sunsets & palm trees”
Digging this kind of short sunset quotes? We have a ton more waiting for you here.
- “My favorite painting is a sunset over a beach.”
- “PEACE is seeing a sunset at the beach and knowing who to thank.”
- “Sunset above, sand below, peace within.”
To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.”
- “The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields, and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it.” Michael Josephson
Read more: Over 30 Famous Sunset Quotes
- “That crazy little sun of a beach.”
- “One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure is that your trips to beach never end.” Jasleen Kaur Gumber
- “All you need is love, surf, sunsets.”
Aaand you have them all, the 18 best sunset beach quotes!
If you were looking for beach sunset captions, hopefully one of them fits perfectly your picture! And if you were simply looking for inspiration, it’s in the name of the site after all 🙂 Always glad to provide inspiration, let me know in the comments what these quotes inspired you to do.
Want even more quotes on beach sunset? Or looking for sunset sea quotes? Keep scrolling!
Sea Sunset Quotes
While all the quotes above are related to the beach, they might not be exactly what you’re looking for.
Sometimes we can enjoy the sunset over the sea, without being on a beach. For example from a boat at sea, or from your terrace with a view over the ocean. Or maybe even at the end of a hike, high up on a cliff, watching the seemingly endless body of water in front of your eyes, with the sun gently kissing the horizon.
Find below 21 of the best sea sunset quotes:
- “Glistening seas touch fiery skies, splintering reflections of warmth that dazzle and delight.”
- “Sunsets and oceans. It’s what I do.”
- “Can anything beat a sun-kissed ocean?”
They sipped until the sun, as golden as syrupy as the bourbon, slipped into the sea.
- “Fiery colors and the ocean are breathtaking together.”
- “Just watching sun-kissed waves drift the day away.”
Read more: 40+ Bible Verses About Sunset
- “Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.”
- “Sunset is so marvelous that even the sun itself watches it every day in the reflections of the infinite oceans!” Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Sun, sea, the sand and me!”
Meet me where the sky touches the sea.
Sounds like a great invitation for a romantic sunset!
- “The sun is setting in a burnt orange sky; the cliffs are black silhouettes; the sea, liquid silver.” Laura Treacy Bentley
- “Let the sea breeze blow your hair, let the sunset bring tranquility to your heart, let the distant places you travel allow you to explore yourself.” Somya Kedia
- “It will blow you away when you observe the sun going down for the night near the ocean.”
- “The ocean and the sunset. The most relaxing way to end your evening.”
- “It’s absolutely mesmerizing to watch the ocean waves blended with pretty shades of pink, purple, and blue.”
We were made to enjoy music, to enjoy beautiful sunsets, to enjoy looking at the billows of the sea.
- “There’s nothing quite like watching the sun paint the sky shades of pink and purple near the ocean.”
- “Watching the sun’s final rays ride the waves into tomorrow.”
- “There can’t possibly be anything more beautiful than seaside beach at sunset.” Bryn McCarren
- “Peace. Ocean. Colorful end of the day.”
- “The sun sets fire to the sea and sky and we sit back to watch.”
39! That’s the end of these sunset and sea quotes, and sunset beach captions.
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all!
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #36 “Watching the sun’s final rays ride the waves into tomorrow.” – such a poetic quote, I love the image of the sun catching a ride on the waves to slide through the following day.