73 Funny Waterfall Puns & Waterfall Jokes (with funny waterfall quotes)
If you’re after some waterfall puns, jokes, or simply funny waterfall quotes, then you’ll love this article.
I’ve put together for you more than 70 of these for you, split in 3 categories:
- puns about waterfalls
- waterfall jokes
- quotes that make for funny waterfall captions
Let’s dive right into the first category!
The Best Waterfall Puns
Starting things off with our first category, waterfall-themed puns.
These 31 puns below are all related to waterfalls in a way, ranging from terrible (but the laughable kind) to pretty clever.
Here are some funny waterfall puns:
- “I keep on falling in and out of love with you.”
- “Fallin’ in love all over again.”
- “We wanted to see the waterfalls, but we mist.”
- “I’m falling for you!”
- “Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.”
Let’s make some pour decisions!
- “Have you heard about the three holes in the ground? Well, well, well...”
- “I just heard a joke about a waterfall. It was a pour joke.”
- “If H2O is water, what’s H2O4? Drinking.”
- “Pleased to make your aqua-intance.”
- “My friend can’t afford to pay his water bill. I sent him a card saying ‘Get well soon.'”
- “Water you doing later?”
- “What did the sea say to the river? You can run, but you can’t tide.”
- “I would fall-ow you to the ends of the Earth.”
- “What did the expensive water say to the cheap water? You have no taste.”
- “Water-falling in love with this place.”
This view is gorges!
- “I really mist you.”
- “So long boiled water. You’ll be mist.”
- “I fell in love with the waterfall pretty rapid-ly.”
- “This waterfall isn’t a hidden gem; it’s mainstream.”
- “Sitting here pondering the meaning of life.”
- “Too cool for pool”
- “Let all your troubles fall away.”
What’s the opposite of a waterfall? A firefly.
- “This is my favorite livestream”
- “Falling for the falls.”
- “I have no current plans.”
- “Watery waiting for? Jump in!”
- “I’ve never mist a chance to see a waterfall.”
And there you have them, the 31 waterfall puns!
All these plays on words around waterfalls got me chuckling a few times, that’s for sure.
Ready for some jokes? Let’s jump to our second category.
Funny Waterfall Jokes
Not a fan of puns?
Well maybe you’d prefer a good joke about waterfalls!
I’ve got 7 of those for you waiting below.
Introducing the best funny waterfall jokes:
- What do you call horny waterfalls?
- I just heard a joke about waterfalls.
It was a pour joke
- Helen Keller has a waterfall named after her, to celebrate her story of learning about water.
It’s named Helen Keller Falls
- “My dear pupil, have you seen the gulls flying by the setting sun and their wings seeming like flames?”
“Yes, my master, I have.”
“And a waterfall, spilling mightly over the stones without taking anything out of its proper place?”
“Yes, my master, I have witnessed it.”
“And the moon, when it touches the calm water to reflect all its enormous beauty?”
“Yes, my master, I have also seen this marvelous phenomenon.”
“That is the problem. You keep watching all this shit instead of training.”
- I drove past a billboard promoting Niagara Falls as the tallest waterfall in the world...
Turns out it was falls advertising.
- What happens when water trips over?
- What’s the opposite of a waterfall?
Alright, hope at least 1 of these waterfall jokes got a smile out of you!
Still not what you were looking for? Though crowd...
But wait, there’s more! 👇
And finally, our last category, dedicated to funny quotes about waterfalls.
You can get quite a lot of different waterfall quotes: sad, inspirational, about love, life, ...
Well, these ones are the funny kind.
Get the best funny waterfall quotes:
- “I would caption this with a waterfall pun but that’s too mainstream.”
- “Romance often begins by a splashing waterfall and ends over a leaky sink.” Ellen DeGeneres
- “What do you call a dried up waterfall? Water fell.”
- “Waterfalls are exciting because they have power, they have rainbows, they have songs, and they have boldness and craziness!” Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Life is like a waterfall always moving.”
- “Sorry, TLC. I chased the waterfall.”
Why do people love waterfall jokes? Because they always make a splash.
- “Water you up to today? I’m just chasing this waterfall.”
- “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.” Benjamin Franklin
- “You don’t always get the waterfall shortcut in Mario Kart. That’s life.” Jack Baraka
- “I’m over waterfalls. They’re too main-stream.”
- “Just gushing with joy.”
- “Some people say I’m an aqua-holic.”
- “Cause boy, I’m in your waterfall.” Pink
Read more: The Best Song Lyrics About Waterfalls
- “These waterfalls have me roaring with excitement.”
- “The water is calling and I must go.”
- “It’s all water over the falls.”
- “Waterfalls are a funny thing. The only difference between an ordinary river and a major tourist attraction is that 10 foot drop.”
- “Go with the flow.”
- “It’s all downhill from here.”
- “I’m just like a waterfall falling, falling for you again.” Meghan Trainor
- “Waterfalls are the original livestreaming.”
When God takes a shower, waterfalls come to life around the world. When I take a shower, my hair usually clogs the drain.
- “In America, one sure sign of success is the presence of an unnecessary waterfall in a person’s yard.” Demetri Martin
- “Falling in love with this place.”
- “I’ve always had a duck personality. Calm above water, feet going crazy below.” K. Flay
- “I’m not going to water this down for you.”
- “Water you doing today?”
- “Enjoying nature’s shower.”
Read more: 61 Short Waterfall Quotes
- “Nature’s shower.”
- “Water you looking at?”
- “Waterfalls are the bacon of landscape photography; there’s nothing they don’t make better.”
- “I really have to get my plumbing fixed.”
- “Livestreaming. Literally.”
- “Canoe + Waterfall = I don’t go camping anymore.” Demetri Martin
Aaaand 73! That’s the end of our compilation dedicated to waterfall quotes: funny & witty.
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My favorite is definitely #35 – the joke about the pupil spending all his time watching waterfalls instead of training!