19 Haku Quotes from Naruto (emotional & meaningful)
Similarly to his sensei Zabuza Momochi, Haku has marked Naruto viewers from all around the world with his emotional story.
Despite his short screen time/manga time, he left us with powerful quotes.
I’ve put together for you his best ones: 19 Haku quotes.
The Best Quotes from Haku
Haku is a ninja from the Yuki clan, who had a tragic life.
His father killed his wife -Haku’s mother- after discovering her special abilities. He was also about to kill Haku himself, but Haku used his Ice Relase (kekkei genkai) to hill him before he could.
Emotionally damaged from this story, the orphan Haku later met Zabuza, who took him under his wing to be his weapon, and trained him.
We learn all of this during their fight against Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi.
Let’s relive the episodes through the most iconic quotes.
Here are the best Haku Naruto quotes:
- “That is when I realized that in all of the world no one needed me. I was alone.” Haku
- “Once... I was precious. I belonged to my parents.” Haku
- “Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing... that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don’t you see? It’s an empty existence, to go on living... alone and unloved... when defeat’s already cost you your dream!” Haku
It is only through the eyes of others that our lives have any meaning.
- “I want to protect the person important to me and I want to work for that person. I want to fight for that person and I want to make that person’s dream come true. That is my dream.” Haku
- “I am of no more use as his tool. Please, kill me.” Haku
Can you understand? Not having a dream... not being needed by anyone... The pain of merely being alive.
- “When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become... as strong as they need to be!” Haku
- “I want to make his dreams come true.” Haku
- “Oh, by the way... I’m a boy.” Haku
All of these quotes made you want to rewatch the episode?
Check out Haku’s fight vs Sasuke & Naruto:
More Haku Naruto Quotes
Want even more quotes from Haku?
Well, I’ve got 9 more in stock for you, just keep scrolling 👇
Find below more great Haku quotes, Naruto anime originals:
- “Becoming a true shinobi is difficult for me... If possible I don’t want to kill you. Nor do I want you have to kill me. But if you come at me... I can destroy my kind heart with a blade and become a true shinobi. This bridge is the place where we fight... to connect to our dreams. Me, for my dream and you for your dreams. Please don’t hate me. I want to protect someone precious to me happy. To work for that person and to fight for that person. To make that person’s dreams come true. That is my dream. For that, I can become a true shinobi. I can kill you.” Haku
- “Three days of eating our food and her smell will go away. And if she doesn’t work hard, roast her, boil her, do whatever you want. Now get back to work!” Haku
- “I’m sure that the boy I killed, who shared that skill, must also have grown up knowing the pain of which I speak. We are special. We are powerful. And we are feared.” Haku
Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the shinobi way.
- “You still haven’t noticed that something precious to you has been replaced.” Haku
- “Mister... you have the same eyes as me...” Haku
- “Don’t touch Zabuza with your dirty hands” Haku
- “Meet me at the bridge. Come alone.” Haku
- “Is there... somebody precious to you?” Haku
And there you have them all, the full list of 19 Haku quotes.
Is there any quote from this ninja that I forgot to add in the list? If so, let me know in the comments below so I can add it!
I hope you enjoyed reading through them, and that you found at least one that resonates with you. If you want even more quotes from Naruto, check out below for the other posts.