52 Inspirational Quotes About Waterfalls (100% positive waterfall quotes)
In need of a little inspiration? A little positivity in your life?
Then you’ll love these 52 inspirational quotes about waterfalls!
Yes, they’re all about waterfalls. But they’re also about positivity and motivation.
Let’s jump right in these waterfall motivational quotes!
The Best Inspirational Waterfall Quotes
There’s something so inspiring about waterfalls.
How little insignificant water droplets can have such massive power when grouped together is really motivational when you think about it.
Of course, there’s more elements of a waterfall to draw inspiration from, as you’ll see in the compilation of inspirational waterfall quotes I’ve put together for you.
Find below the best waterfall inspirational quotes:
- “Be a runner, chase the waterfall, reach your goal and achieve your dreams.”
- “The power of a waterfall is nothing but a lot of drips working together.”
Many a calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, yet none hurtles and foams all the way to the sea.
- “Lessons from a waterfall: keep moving, and you will eventually get over it.”
- “We start in different places, but in the end, we all meet at the waterfall.”
- “There is a hidden message in every waterfall. It says, if you are flexible, falling will not hurt you.” Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Valuable lessons can be learned from every waterfall.”
Waterfalls wouldn’t sound so melodious if there were no rocks in their way.
- “Just let go and fall like a little waterfall.” Bob Ross
- “Falling down is a way of life, getting back up is living.”
Are you inspired yet?
These were my 10 personal favorite waterfalls inspirational quotes, and I hope you liked them as much as I do.
For even more inspiration around waterfalls, check out this Youtube video:
Want even more inspirational/motivational waterfall quotes? Then keep scrolling 👇
More Powerful Waterfall Quotes
Nothing like a powerful quote to lift the spirits, and feel recharged for the day.
If none of the 10 above did the trick for you, then probably you’ll find the right one in these 42 powerful waterfall quotes below.
Here are more positive waterfall quotes:
- “She’ll carry on through it all. She’s a waterfall.”
- “There’s no better place to find yourself than sitting by a waterfall while listening to its music.” Roland R Kemler
- “Oh baby baby it’s a wild world.” Cat Stevens, Wild World
Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.
- “Be like a waterfall, wild and free.”
- “Go where you feel most alive.”
- “Water does not resist. Water flows. When you plunge your hand into it, all you feel is a caress. Water is not a solid wall, it will not stop you. But water always goes where it wants to go, and nothing in the end can stand against it. Water is patient.” Margaret Atwood, The Penelopiad (2005)
- “I am like a drop of water on a rock. After drip, drip, dripping in the same place, I begin to leave a mark, and I leave my mark in many people’s hearts.” Rigoberta Menchu
- “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” Jawaharlal Nehru
- “Water is patient. Dripping water wears away a stone. Remember that, my child. Remember you are half water. If you can’t go through an obstacle, go around it. Water does.” Margaret Atwood
- “We say that life is sweet, its satisfactions deep. All this we say, as we sleepwalk our time through years of days and nights. We let time cascade over us like a waterfall, believing it to be never-ending. Yet each day that touches us, and every man in the world is unique; irredeemable; over. And just another Monday.” Josephine Hart
- “Mist to mist drops to drops. For water thou art, and unto water shalt thou return.” Kamand Kojouri
- “Here’s the truth: your situation is never permanent. It’s what you make it. Life is not sold, it’s fluid. It changes.”
- “Be like water, flow like a river, crash like the rain, fly like the cloud again!” Md. Ziaul Haque
- “There’s music in water. Brooks babbling, fountains splashing. Weirs, waterfalls, tumbling, gushing.” Julie Andrews
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
- “You are water, I’m water. We’re all water in different containers. That’s why it’s so easy to meet, someday we’ll evaporate together.” Yoko Ono
Look with open eyes and you will see the beauty of waterfall.
- “No one ever steps into the same river twice.” Heraclitus
Read more: Funny Waterfall Puns, Quotes & Jokes
- “Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Be water, my friend.” Bruce Lee
- “Let’s swim to the moon, let’s climb through the tide. Surrender to the waiting worlds, that lap against our side.” Jim Morrison
- “Don’t be a fish; be a frog. Swim in the water and jump when you hit ground.” Kim Young-ha
- “You do not drown simply by plunging into the water, you only drown if you stay beneath the surface.” Paulo Coelho, Warrior of the Light (1997)
- “I am like the water that runs over me, immune to permanence, recycling endlessly. I am water; I am life. The form may change, but the substance stays the same. Strike me down and I will rise again.” Rick Yancey
- “Grace is finding a waterfall when you were only looking for a stream.” Vanessa Hunt
- “Sometimes falling makes you beautiful.”
- “Then something Tookish woke up inside him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick.” J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Drink the waters meant to drown you.” Nelou Keramati
- “While people are struggling unhappily in the cities against the cruel authorities, a waterfall happily and cheerfully flows in the nature; there is happiness only if there is freedom.”
With meditation, I found a ledge above the waterfall of my thoughts.
- “Iron rusts from disuse; water loses its purity from stagnation... even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind.” Leonardo da Vinci
- “Not all falls are failures. Some are a way back home.”
- “If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.” Loren Eiseley
- “I feel like water that transforms from a flowing river to a tranquil lake to a powerful waterfall to a freshwater spring to a meandering creek to a salty sea to raindrops gentle on your face to hard, stinging hail to frost on a mountaintop, and back to a river again.” María Virginia Farinango
- “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.” Douglas Adams
- “There is a waterfall in every dream. Cool and crystal clear. It falls gently on the sleeper, cleansing the mind and soothing the soul.” Virginia Alison
- “The waterfall falls but shamelessly and joyfully.”
There’s hope at the bottom of the biggest waterfall.
- “Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time? That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” Hermann Hesse
- “Sometimes, it’s hard to tell how fast the current’s moving until you’re headed over a waterfall.” Kimberly McCreight
- “Water is sufficient... the spirit moves over water.” Friedrich Nietzsche, Ecce Homo (1888)
- “You don’t have the power to make rainbows or waterfalls, sunsets or roses, but you do have the power to bless people by your words and smiles. You carry within you the power to make the world better.” Sharon Larsen
And there you go, more than 50 inspirational nature waterfall quotes to give you a bit of motivation!
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #8 “Waterfalls wouldn’t sound so melodious if there were no rocks in their way.” by Rishabh Gautam – a bit similar to the famous saying “To win without risk is to triumph without glory”, but with a waterfall theme.