31 Missing the Beach Quotes (quotes about missing the beach)
Are you missing the beach right now?
I’ve got 31 quotes for you to express your feelings, all related to missing the beach.
Let’s jump straight in these missing the beach quotes!
The Best Quotes About Missing the Beach
I don’t know about you, but I , for one, am definitely missing the beach right now!
I’m writing this sitting at my desk, in my small Paris apartment, after almost a year of lockdown. So yeah, I need some beach time.
For now I can’t really do anything about it; the only thing left to do is posting photos from previous beach getaways on the gram, reminiscing about the good times we had in the sand. In the process, I’ve collected quite a few quotes about missing the beach!
Here are the best missing the beach quotes:
- “I miss being on beach vacation and never knowing what day of the week it is”
- “I’m in dire need of some vitamin sea”
Beachitude: (n.) When you start to feel grumpy and snarky because you miss the beach.
- “Beach: if I’m not on it, near it, or looking at it, I’m dreaming of it.”
- “Missing the beach comes in waves; tonight I’m drowning”
- “I am missing the beach, and I am sure the beach is missing me.”
- “The beach is definitely where I feel most at home. It’s my oxygen. I forget how much i need it sometimes when i’m away working.” Behati Prinsloo
I’m still obsessed with the beach whenever I’m home; when I’m on the beach, it feels like home to me.
- “For her, the ocean was more than a dream; it was a place she needed to visit to find herself.”
- “The sand may be rinsed from my feet, but in my heart I am always at the beach.” Karianne Burke
So there you have them, the 10 best quotes on missing the beach.
Wondering why you’re missing the beach so much? Here’s some beautiful inspiration:
Need more quotes? Just keep scrolling to read more of’em 👇
Finding the right caption can be a pain sometimes, I know. If you’re still there, chances are none of the 10 first quotes above were the perfect fit for your pic.
I can’t guarantee that you will find the right caption in this post. But what I can do is give you more options! Hopefully one of these 21 additional missing the beach captions will make the cut.
Find below more ideas for great missing the beach Instagram captions:
- “I miss the beach, the peace it brings you. I love the sound and smell of the sea.”
- “Right now I should be where it’s warm, with a cocktail, and shoes are not required.”
- “Dreams are made of sun and sand.”
- “I can still hear the waves”
- “Star light, star bright, I wish I was on the beach tonight.”
I need a time out. Send me to the beach and don’t let me come back until my attitude changes.
- “Missing those palm trees”
- “Keep calm and think of the beach.”
- “Take me to the beach”
- “I wasn’t made for winter; I want my flip flops back!”
Read more: Get 38 Awesome Short Beach Quotes
- “I just want to sit on a beach and forget about absolutely everything for a while.”
- “I miss the salty air, the breeze in my hair, and the place where I just don’t care.”
- “My body is here but my heart is at the beach.”
The sand may brush off, the salt may wash clean, the tans may fade, but the memories will last forever.
- “My soul is full of longing for the secret of the sea, and the heart of the great ocean sends a thrilling pulse through me.” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “7 easy steps to improve your attitude:
1. Stand up
3. Take a walk
4. Keep walking
5. Board a plane
6. Fly to the beach
7. Never return”
- “Dear beach, I think about you all the time...”
- “I don’t need a man. I need tequila and a tan.”
- “Don’t get so tide down on work that you miss out on life’s beautiful waves.”
- “Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach!”
- “Let the countdown to the Beach begin!”
And 31, that’s the end of our missing beach captions!
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #3 “Beachitude: (n.) When you start to feel grumpy and snarky because you miss the beach.” – I love that someone created a word for that. Now I can finally put a name on my mood.