31 Nature Waterfall Quotes (the best waterfall nature quotes)
Looking for quotes about waterfalls and nature?
Well, I’ve put together for you 31 nature waterfall quotes, all related to nature & waterfalls.
Ready to see them all? Start scrolling! 👇
Let’s start things off with my selection of my 10 favorites waterfall nature quotes.
They’re all celebrating the beauty of nature, through waterfalls.
Here are the best nature quotes, waterfall related:
- “Ok Mother Nature, I see you flexing.”
- “Where water is the boss and the land must obey.”
- “A waterfall is a miracle of nature.”
While people are struggling unhappily in the cities against the cruel authorities, a waterfall happily and cheerfully flows in the nature; there is happiness only if there is freedom.
- “Nature never goes out of style.”
- “A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power but because of its persistence.” Jim Watkins
- “The sound of a waterfall is nature’s lullaby.”
Mother Nature is the greatest artist and water is one of her favourite brushes.
- “Waterfalls are nature’s waterslides.”
- “Hello, nature, I’ve really mist you.”
And there you have them, 10 great inspirational nature waterfall quotes!
If you want to keep your nature vibe alive, press play on the video below to see more waterfall and nature quotes.
Still want more? Well you’re lucky, because I got more 😉
More Quotes About Waterfalls and Nature
Waterfalls definitely are one of nature’s finest gems.
So I totally understand you’d like to find a good quote that relates waterfalls and nature.
All of the quotes below will work just great for nature waterfall captions for Instagram, to go with your waterfall shot.
Find below some great quotes about nature waterfall:
- “I need waves. I need waterfalls. I want rushing currents.” Tahereh Mafi
- “The waterfall is nature’s laughter.”
- “Get lost in nature and you will find yourself.”
- “I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall.” Mike May
- “We made our way to the very edge of the cliff and looked down. We could hear the water dashing, splashing, and roaring as if angry at the small space through which it was forced to pass.” Sallie Hester
- “Water belongs to us all. Nature did not make the sun one person’s property, nor air, nor water, cool and clear.” Michael Simpson
- “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have the eyes to see them.” John Ruskin
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
- “We are all naturally seekers of wonders. We travel far to see the majesty of old ruins, the venerable forms of the hoary mountains, great waterfalls, and galleries of art. And yet the world’s wonder is all around us; the wonder of setting suns, and evening stars, of the magic spring-time, the blossoming of the trees, the strange transformations of the moth.” Albert Pike
- “I finally believe that nature brings solace in all troubles.” Anne Frank
Read more: 73 Waterfalls Puns, Jokes & Funny Quotes
- “There’s nobody living who couldn’t stand all afternoon in front of a waterfall. Anyone who can sit on a stone in a field awhile can see my painting. Nature is like parting a curtain, you go into it as you would cross an empty beach to look at the ocean.” Agnes Martin
- “Keep close to nature’s heart.”
A waterfall is nature’s shower.
- “Water is the perfect traveler because when it travels, it becomes the path itself!” Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Hike more, worry less.”
- “Someone caught the nature bug. And that someone would be me.”
- “There is no wi-fi in the forest, but we promise you will find a better connection.”
- “I’ve got nature vibes.”
Water is the driver of nature.
- “Above them, a waterfall tumbled from a clifftop as high as a church steeple. The water fell in milky blue strands, shooting spray in the air that danced in rainbows of gold, pink, and blue.” Martine Bailey
- “The antidote to exhaustion isn’t rest. It’s nature.” Shikoba
Wow congrats, you made it to the end!
I hope you liked these beauty of nature waterfall quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
If I had to choose just one, my fave is #1 “Ok Mother Nature, I see you flexing.” – I can totally picture Nature showing one of her best waterfalls just to flex.
Pin this to Pinterest!
Enjoyed these Quotes? I'm sure others will love them too; share them with the world with the buttons below!