61 Short Waterfall Quotes (the best short quotes about waterfalls)
Looking for some short waterfall quotes?
Well you just landed in the right place.
I have put together for you more than 60 short quotes about waterfalls, all short one sentence!
The Best Short Quotes About Waterfalls
Yes, long quotes with multiple sentences can be very thoughtful, and are a great source of inspiration.
But hey, who said a quote needs to be long to be good?
Not me, that’s for sure!
These waterfall short quotes are all great quotes, and they’re the perfect example that short can be nice, too.
Here are the best waterfall quotes, short & sweet:
- “Going with the flow of things.”
Don’t go chasing waterfalls.
- “There is nothing more magical than a waterfall.”
- “Waterfalls are nature’s waterslides.”
- “Chasing waterfalls.”
- “I am like a waterfall wild and free.”
Like a waterfall, life doesn’t flow backward.
- “A waterfall is nature’s laughter.”
- “Tripping on skies, sipping on waterfalls.”
- “Gone chasing waterfalls. Be back never.”
And there you have them, my 10 favorite short quotes about waterfalls.
Short & straight to the point, perfect for your next Instagram caption to go with your waterfall photo.
And if none of the quotes above is a great fit for your needs, then keep scrolling for 51 more! 👇
More Waterfall Quotes, Short & Sweet
Since all of the waterfall quotes in this guide are short, I decided to give you a TON of them to make sure you get your fix.
No less than 50 short waterfall quotes are waiting for you below, and I sure hope at least 1 of them will fit just right.
Find below more small waterfall quotes:
- “Good words cool more than cold water.” John Ray
- “Run wild and free like a waterfall.” Anamika Mishra
- “Let this waterfall wash over me.”
- “Deamflum (n.) The dreamy and calm-like state experienced while listening to a natural waterfall.”
- “The higher you climb, the better the view.”
- “Not complaining about this view.”
Every teardrop is a waterfall.
- “With meditation, I found a ledge above the waterfall of my thoughts.” Mary Pipher
- “Water is the cure to everything.”
- “Happily chasing waterfalls.”
- “You can’t trust water: even a straight stick turns crooked in it.” W.C. Fields
- “Remember, the trick to not getting swept over the waterfall is swimming upstream.”
- “Paradise found.”
- “There is no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
Tell your dream to the waterfall.
- “The waterfall winks at every passerby.” Marty Rubin
- “What finding paradise looks like.”
- “Be careful crossing the waterfall, it’s a fatal spot.” Karl Meltzer
- “Joy in all things, in what falls and what flourishes.” Neruda
- “Surrender to the flow.” Mike Gordon
- “There’s a waterfall of content that you’re missing out on.” Steve Chen
- “A strong man and waterfall always channel their own path.”
- “Streaming now on Netflix.”
- “A river that forgets its source will surely dry up.” Yoruba Proverb
- “Like a river, life doesn’t flow backwards.”
- “Keep close to nature’s heart.”
- “When it rains, it pours.”
- “Not every paradise is tropical.”
- “Great things are over every fall and around every bend.”
- “Sometimes, all you need is a change of scenery.”
Dreams are made of trails and waterfalls.
- “Be water, my friend.” Bruce Lee
- “Wild, beautiful, and free.”
- “Only living water satisfy the thirsty soul.” Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Good to the last drop.”
- “Like is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Helen Keller
Read more: 52 Inspirational Quotes About Waterfalls
- “The water tells none of its secrets.” Nikos Engonopoulos
- “Look for tomorrow behind every waterfall.”
- “Wild like me.”
- “There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.” John Ruskin
- “Just go with the flow.”
- “Water your roots so your soul can blossom.”
- “We start in different places, but in the end, we all meet at the waterfall.”
- “Happiness comes in rushes.”
Advice from a waterfall: make a splash!
- “For it is on the paths less travelled that we find ourselves.”
- “Do not seek water, get thirst.” Rumi
- “When water falls, it flies.” Anthony T. Hincks
- “For an instant, silence, noisier than a waterfall.” Salman Rushdie
- “Grace be the waterfall in the wild of my mind.”
- “Young leaves, the sound of a waterfall, heard from far and near.” Yosa Buson
And just like these short waterfall quotes, this article was pretty short!
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #7 “Like a waterfall, life doesn’t flow backward.” – I love it because it helps remember that whatever happens in life, you can’t change it, and your only option is to keep moving forward.