38 Sunset Love Quotes – The Best Romantic Sunset Quotes
Looking for sunset love quotes?
Not just quotes about sunset, but quotes that put together love & sunset?
Well then, you’re exactly in the right place.
Let’s see 38 incredibly romantic sunset quotes!
Romantic Sunset Quotes
Hands up if you think a sunset is romantic! I know I definitely feel this way ✋
There’s something so special about watching the sun slowly dip below the horizon, painting the sky fiery colors, and ending the day. It’s one of these moments that is so nice to share with your love; watching it together makes it extra special.
I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one who finds sunset romantic. Proof is the dozen of sunset quotes love related!
In fact, there are so many love quotes sunset-related that I divided them into 3 categories:
- quotes about sunset and love: these are quotes associating sunset with love
- sunset quotes for him: quotes about sunset love that you can send to the special man in your life
- sunset love quotes for her: love quotes about sunset perfect for the woman in your heart
Let’s start right away with the first type of quotes!
Here are the best sunset quotes about love:
- “Meet me where the sky touches the sea.”
- “Cherish sunsets, wild creatures, and wild places. Have a love affair with the wonder and beauty of the earth!” Stewart Udall
The most beautiful sunsets are the ones we share.
- “A sunrise or sunset can be ablaze with brilliance and arouse all the passion, all the yearning, in the soul of the beholder.” Mary Balogh
- “The sky has changed from orange to a hundred shades of pink to a dark navy blue, and here I am still loving you.” A.Y.
- “Love like a sunset.”
A short sunset quote, but pretty powerful nonetheless.
- “I believe in the magic of watching a sunset with a loved one.”
The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples.
- “Dear sunsets. We think about you all the time.”
Read more: The Best Funny Sunset Puns
- “Sunsets are loved because they vanish.” Ray Bradbury
- “The world is a dream, you say, and it’s lovely, sometimes. Sunset. Clouds. Sky.” Richard Bach
- “I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, watching a sunset, the smell of rain, and starry nights.” Brooke Hampton
You see, one loves the sunset when one is so sad.
Definitely one of my favorite quotes on this page, mixing love and sadness. If you’re feeling down, I’ve got plenty of sunset sad quotes in stock for you to relate!
- “As angry as the sky looks, it’s still full of the colors of love.” Anthony T. Hincks
- “I just need you and some sunsets.” Atticus
- “The sun loved the moon so much that he died every night just to let her breathe.” Jeffrey Fry
Sunsets are proof that endings can often be beautiful too.
- “Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan.” Mandy Hale
- “The most beautiful sunset is when you have it with your beloved one and the most beautiful sunrise is quite the same.” Galina Nelson
- “Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquillity of a lovely sunset.” Ann Landers
All sunsets are beautiful when viewed with the love of your life.
- “Someday, you will find the one who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.”
So there you have them, 22 beautiful sunset romantic quotes! Now what you do with them is completely up to you 🙂
You can keep them to yourself for inspiration, create something with it, ... Or maybe use them as sunset love captions for your fire sunset pic on Instagram with your loved one!
In any case, I hope you found a great one for you. Still haven’t found the perfect one? Keep reading below for even more love and sunset quotes!
Sunset Love Quotes for Him
In this second part, you’ll find love sunset quotes that you can send to your boyfriend, husband, or special man in your life.
I love sunsets because they remind me of my boyfriend. When we travel together, we often make plans to see the sunset at a special location, and it’s always a wonderful time spent as a couple. Now when I see a sunset, I think about him. The sunset love quotes for couple below are perfect to illustrate this feeling.
If you feel the same way, then feel free to send one of them to your boyfriend!
Or maybe you have the best picture ever of a sunset with your man, and you’re looking for sunset and love captions to go with it on the gram? I got you 👩🏽
Here are the best sunset love quotes for him:
- “I know I should crumble for better reasons but have you seen that boy he brings the sun to its knees every night.” Rupi Kaur
I can’t give you the sunset, but I can give you the night.
- “As long as he enjoys long walks at sunset, then he’s worth keeping around.”
Read more: The Best Lyrics About Sunset
- “I love you to the sunset and back.”
A variant to the famous saying “I love you to the moon and back”. But I love this twist with the sunset instead!
- “My dream date would be a hike through the woods followed by an outdoor picnic followed by a glass of wine at sunset. Heaven!” Nina Agdal
I live for sunsets with you.
- “Sunsets and my soulmate.”
- “Sunsets are prettier whenever I’m with you.”
All I ever wanted was to dream another sunset with you.
Hope you found what you were looking for in these 9 sunset and love quotes!
Looking for quotes to send to a woman instead? I’ve got what you need below.
Sunset Love Quotes for Her
The quotes in this third and last part are pretty much similar to the one above; except they’re perfect for a girl!
Maybe you want to compare her to a sunset. Or maybe simply looking for a beautiful quote related to sunset to send her.
Whichever you pick, I’m sure she’ll love it. I mean, who doesn’t love romantic sunset quotes?!
Here are the best sunset couple quotes for her:
- “Her heart was made of liquid sunsets.” Virginia Woolf
She was in love with the sunset. No one else ever even stood a chance.
- “I am the sunrise of sunsets, and I make love like noon at midnight.” Jarod Kintz
That was her magic she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days.
- “Sunsets are not a rare commodity they come and go every night, so I compare you not to a sunset for you come once in a life.” Daniel Cook
I want to see how sunset decorates your hair.
- “Let’s spend all of our sunsets together.”
And that about wraps up these 38 sunset love quotes!
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all!
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #7 “I believe in the magic of watching a sunset with a loved one.” – sunsets watched with my boyfriend especially are always magical indeed!