38 Beautiful Life Sunset Quotes (the best sunset quotes about life!)
There are hundreds of sunset quotes out there.
But you don’t want just any sunset quote. No, you want sunset quotes about life specifically, right?
I thought so.
Then you’ll absolutely love these 38 life sunset quotes below!
The Best Sunset Life Quotes
Sunsets are often associated to life, in a variety of ways.
They’re also used as a reference to meaning in life, as seeing a sunset can be an inspirational experience.
I’ve gathered for you some of the very best quotes about sunset and life. In these sunset quotes, life is viewed in a different light.
Here are the best sunset life quotes:
- “It was sunsets that taught me that beauty sometimes only lasts for a couple of moments, and it was sunrises that showed me that all it takes is patience to experience it all over again.” A.J. Lawless
See the beauty of sunset to enjoy the passion of life.
- “Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.” Richard Paul Evans
- “Life does not come with instructions on how to live, but it does come with trees, sunsets, smiles and laughter, so enjoy your day.” Debbie Shapiro
- “Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It’s the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps.” Sharon Draper
- “Sunsets are one thing in life that won’t wait.”
As long as the sun does not set in your mind, darkness will be nothing but a weak shadow in your life!”
- “Sunset shows that LIFE is too beautiful to hold on to the past so move on to the Present.” Jennifer Aquillo
- “May there be just enough clouds in your life to create a glorious sunset.”
- “We were made to enjoy music, to enjoy beautiful sunsets, to enjoy looking at the billows of the sea.” Desmond Tutu
There you go, these were 10 of the best quotes about life and sunset!
None of these quotes above made the cut? High standards, I see. Don’t worry, I’m the same; I love having many options!
Luckily for you, I’ve got a whole lot more of these quotes related to sunset and life. Keep scrolling to see them all 👇
More Great Quotes About Sunset and Life
If you’re looking to reflect on life, meaningful sunset quotes are a great way to start!
Watching a sunset is one of the simplest pleasure in life, and the quotes below also illustrate this aspect.
Learn more about sunset and life and why we love sunsets in this short video:
Or maybe you’re simply looking for a great quote about sunset and life to post on your social media; well, these quotes below all make for a great caption for sunset and life!
Find below more sunset and life quotes:
- “Sunset is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us!” Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal.” Elbert Hubbard
- “I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, watching a sunset, the smell of rain, and starry nights.” Brooke Hampton
- “I thought that a man can be an enemy of other men, of the moments of other men, but not of a country: not of fireflies, words, gardens, streams of water, sunsets.” Jorge Luis Borges
If you are in a beautiful place where you can enjoy sunrise and sunset, then you are living like a lord.
- “We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another day; and no sunrise finds us where sunset left us.” Kahlil Gibran
- “Appreciate small moments of happiness, for they are so important.”
- “Friendships will never be darkened by the setting sun.” Anthony T. Hincks
- “The scattered tea goes with the leaves and every day a sunset dies.” William Faulkner
- “Age is irrelevant. Ask me how many sunsets I’ve seen, hearts I’ve loved, trips I’ve taken, or concerts I’ve been too. That’s how old I am.” Joëlle
- “Every sunset is a journey, a journey to remember the memories of the past!” Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.” Rachel Boston
- “Every moment of life is unique a kiss, a sunset, a dance, a joke. None will ever recur in quite the same way. Each happens only once in the history of the universe.” Stephen Nachmanovitch
- “Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.” Dr. Seuss
- “There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.” Jo Walton
Sunsets are proof that endings can often be beautiful too.
- “I would remember that once I saw the dragons aloft on the wind at sunset above the western isles; and I would be content.” Ursula K. Le Guin
- “The more clouds you have in your sky, the more colorful sunset it will be.” Sajal Sazzad
- “There are too many things I haven’t done yet. There are too many sunsets I haven’t seen.”
- “Allow failure to teach you a supreme lesson: Each sunset is the beginning of a very, very bright and powerful sunrise.” Sri Chinmoy
- “If the sun never set, we’d never have the gift of a new day.”
- “Sunset is the opening music of the night.” Mehmet Murat Ildan
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
- “Food, friends, sunsets.”
That’s what life is about, right?! One of my fave short sunset quotes.
- “I always say that the times in my life when I’ve been happiest are the times when I’ve seen, like, a sunset.” Chris Evans
- “Don’t forget: beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies…” Paulo Coelho
- “Many things in life can wait, but the sunset won’t; watch one tonight.”
- “There is no way in which a man can earn a star or deserve a sunset.” G.K. Chesterton
And there you have them all, 38 beautiful sunset quotes on life!
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #2 “See the beauty of sunset to enjoy the passion of life.” by Debasish Mridha – it’s a daily reminder that small things in life are actually what matter. I practice to recognize the good in every little things, and this makes me appreciate life all the more.