32 Waterfall Love Quotes (the best quotes about waterfalls and love)
Looking specifically for quotes about waterfalls and love?
Then don’t go anywhere!
I’ve put together for you some of the best romantic waterfall love quotes.
Keep reading to see all 22 waterfall love quotes.
I don’t know about you, but I personally love waterfalls so much!
There’s something so unique about walking in the woods, getting closer, starting to hear the thundering sound of water crashing down, and then finally turning a corner to see a stunning waterfall in all its glory.
Well I guess I’m not alone, because I’ve found many waterfalls quotes love related out there!
Let’s start this list of waterfall love quote:
- “Love is like a waterfall, pours out of you forever.”
I love you like a river that understands that it must learn to flow differently over waterfalls and to rest in the shallows.
- “She dares me to pour myself out like a living waterfall. She dares me to enter the soul that is more than my own; she extinguishes fear in mere seconds.” She lets light come through Virginia Woolf
- “My love for you is like a waterfall, I hit many rocks and crooked paths along the way but at the end, I always end up falling for you again.” Joshua Pardo
- “I’m falling for you.”
- “All anyone can hope for is just a tiny bit of love, like a drop in a cup if you can get it, or a waterfall, a flood, if you can get that too.” Edwidge Danticat
- “The fall of your hair is rushing through my head like elegant waterfalls repeatedly dancing down into an open riverbed.” Curtis Tyrone Jones
I love the sounds and the power of pounding water, whether it is the waves or a waterfall.
- “Kiss me under a waterfall.”
- “You love is like a waterfall, running wild and free.” Chris Tomlin
And there you go, the 10 best waterfall quotes love related.
Did you find the perfect one for you? I sure hope so!
And to keep the vibe going, have a listen to this waterfalls of love music:
Want even more waterfall and love quotes? Just keep scrolling 👇💧
More Amazing Love Waterfall Quotes
There are 2 main ways to relate love and waterfalls.
First, for all the waterfall lovers out there, that want to express their love for waterfalls; you’ll find below some I love waterfalls quotes.
And second, you can compare the emotion of love to a waterfall; for this we have some love is like a waterfall quotes.
Here are more love waterfall quotes:
- “Live in the water, love by the moon.”
- “There was only water. The ocean, the cold and her.” Natalia Ćwiklińska
I love your hair. It’s like a waterfall of black ink, he utters softly.
- “Have you ever stood where a stream spills into a river? The two become one. They laugh over the stones together, twist through the sharp canyons together, plunge down the waterfalls together. It is the same when a man and a woman love one another. It is not always a pleasant thing, but when it happens, a man has little to say about it. Women, like streams, can be smooth one minute and make a man feel like he’s swimming through white water the next.”
- “Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls.” Munia Khan
Read more: Nice & Short Waterfall Quotes
- “Like a house that has a home and a river that flows, so does love become when you open your heart, even when the lights go out or the flow encounters rocks.” Goitsemang Mvula
- “Water has its moods, flowing or still; it can lure you like a lover, or look as bleak as a broken heart.” Patricia A. McKillip, Winter Rose (1996)
Your freckles spill in a waterfall, over your shoulders, splashed on your cheeks, just like my kisses, my lip trace your like water...
- “Take a fish out of water it dies. Take the love out of my heart, and I become an atheist.” Anthony T. Hincks
- “I water my plants until they drown & this is the only way I know how to love.” Nitya Prakash
- “Do not turn me into restless water if you cannot promise to be my stream.” Sanober Khan
- “When the moonlight and the waterfall come together, all other things fade from the scene!” Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “Too much of water hast thou, poor Ophelia, And therefore I forbid my tears.” William Shakespeare, Hamlet (1603)
- “...you know that soft is stronger than hard, water stronger than rocks, love stronger than force.” Hermann Hesse
- “Without the wetness of your love, the fragrance of your water, or the trickling sounds of your voice I shall always feel thirsty.” Suzy Kassem
- “Love like water, searching for the sea. Love like Time, searching for meaning. Love like all that was, and ever will be.” Gregory David Roberts
- “I shift an infinitesimal movement towards him. It is like the leap from a waterfall. I do not know, until then, what I am going to do.” Madeline Miller
Your love is like a waterfall, raining down on me.
- “I am not here for calm waters anymore. I want to be known for my love for hurricanes.” Nitya Prakash
- “Something’s going down like a waterfall, some strong feeling’s some old love.” Carly Simon
- “When you are outpouring your emotion, it is like me trying to climb up a waterfall to get to you.” Kate McGahan
- “I think love is the greatest force in the universe. It’s shapeless like water. It only takes the shape of things it becomes.” Guillermo del Toro
And voila! 32 sweet love and waterfall quotes for you to use as you like 🙂
I hope you found inspiration in these quotes, and that you enjoyed reading them all.
By the way, what was your favorite quote of them all? Let me know in the comments below and tell me why you loved it!
My personal favorite is #10 “You love is like a waterfall, running wild and free.” by Chris Tomlin – such a poetic comparison.